R won't let me open saved file, says "no such file or directory" -


i started using r couple of weeks ago, i'm new student in research group uses program.

my supervisor gave me file ending .idx open in r , work on. able open yesterday, took me 45 minutes! thought i'd figured out how yesterday, again today r telling me file doesn't exist.

yesterday used list.files , file.exists , file magically seemed exist.

please can tell me how reopen saved files r on console?

r won't let me open saved file, says “no such file or directory”

it sounds don't have working directory set directory contains file in question. try typing getwd() @ r command prompt , see path returns. chances are, it's not path file is. in case, can either move file r's current working directory, or can type setwd("/path/to/the/file") @ r command prompt set path (obviously, /path/to/the/file should replaced path directory containing file).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ios - MKAnnotationView layer is not of expected type: MKLayer -

ZeroMQ on Windows, with Qt Creator -

unity3d - Unity SceneManager.LoadScene quits application -