vba - Visual Basic commands to copy a file from subfolder to another subfolder -


i have question copying file current application directory directory , subfolder.

for example, want copy file current application working directory\files\settings.ini , want copy documents\subfolderexample\settings.ini

what came is:

my.computer.filesystem.copyfile(my.application.info.directorypath & ("files\settings.ini"), my.computer.filesystem.specialdirectories.mydocuments & "subfolder\settings.ini") 

but doesn't seem work me @ all.

i fixed it! brother working on code before me later today put "try" thingie reason , doesn't want copy file way. removed try thingie , it's working fine now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ios - MKAnnotationView layer is not of expected type: MKLayer -

ZeroMQ on Windows, with Qt Creator -

unity3d - Unity SceneManager.LoadScene quits application -